Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Not only is my life changing, but I am jus realizing that I must really downsize,

Wow, downsizing is difficult.  Garage Sales, Moving Sales and now I am realizing I need to get rid of a lot of my framed and unframed paintings.  The unframed paintings are from 10" x 12" and up to 16" x 20".  The Framed Paintings are 16" x 20" and UP.  Mostly originals and some Prints.

Anyone interested, please contact me, 772-361-9626, or email, sallybpearson@gmail.com  and arrange to have a showing of the works of art that are available.  

Right now in THE ARTIST NOOK TEACHING GALLERY,  43 SE Kindred St, Stuart, FL 34994 there will be about 20 painting.   You can stop in anytime and look.  Every Thursday and Friday morning from 9 AM to 12:30 I will be there teaching.   Or call me 772-361-9626 and I can meet you.


THESE TWO PAINTING can been see at the PALM ROOM GALLERY AND GIFT BOUTIQUE at 

HARBOR BAY PLAZA, Sewells Point, Stuart, Florida. They will be there January and February.



                                                                Egret Landing SOLD 
                                                 (Giclee PRINTS available larger or smaller)
                                                                     Out of the Mist 



                     JUST A SAMPLE OF THE WORKS OF ART THAT ARE AVAILABLE


                                             Misty Morning (small) unframed

 
                                                        Twins (small) Framed (at the Artist Nook in Stuart)


 
                                             Sunflowers (Medium) Framed (at the Artist Nook in Stuart) 


                                                      The Surf (small) Framed (at the Artist Nook in Stuart)


                                             Nesting Egrets (Medium) Framed (at the Artist Nook in Stuart)
                   This Painting is currently in the MARTIN ARTS SHOW - INFINATE POSSIBILITIES

                                             Sunrise 2022 (Large) Framed (at the Artist Nook in Stuart)



No comments: