Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

MY LIFE IS CHANGING

 I am planning to sell my home and studio and downsize to an apartment or condo in Martin County.  I will continue to give private lessons as well as teaching at The Artist Nook, 45 SE Kindred St, Stuart, Fl. I will still be in the Martin Artisans Open Studio Tour this year, March 11 and 12th Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 to 5:00 at The Artist Nook Studio, 45 SE Kindred St.

This January and February I will be in the  Palm Room Gallery and Boutique in Harbour Bay Plaza, Sewells Point, Stuart, Florida.  Please come and see some of my newest paintings. 



Please contact me at sallybpearson@gmail.com  or phone, 772-361-9626  if you have any interest in the sale of my Home and Studio in Port St Lucie.

I am now teaching two days at The Artist Nook Studio.  Thursday and Friday mornings, 9:30 to 12:30 AM year round.  Contact me by email or phone.

No comments: