Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Sunday, May 8, 2022

March and April were very busy months for me. But I'll try and catch up a little.


This is what I have been busy with:  My Student Teacher Art Show, Elliott Mueseum Preview Show for the Open Studio Tour, Martin Artisians Guild Open Studio Tour,  Down the Hall Show at the Elliott and my painting going into the Elliott Gift Shop as well as the Heathcote Botanical Gardens Gift Shop and to top it all off, I have 5 paintings in the the Fort Pierce Admin Building.  Plus, teaching 5 half days a week at the Artist Nook and my Home Studio in Port St. Lucie.

Now that most of the Snowbirds have return to the North, I should be 

able to keep up with my blog. 

We had a Student/Teacher Art Show at the Trinity Methodist Church in Jensen Beach in March.

Jane sold this painting. 

Nancy sold one of hers, about this size of 

blue flowers (no photo, sorry) 

I try to have a Student/Teacher show every year

but  Covid got in the way.  Next year we will 

probably have the show again at the Trinity 

Methodist Church in Jensen Beach in March. 







No comments: