Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Friday, November 6, 2020

Sorry to be so long between blogs.  But I have actually been busy during this time of Covid.  Here is something new we have been doing in my Watercolor Class at the Artist Nook Studio.  Designing small paintings and Greeting Cards.


Small 8 x 10 Matted Original Watercolor Paintings ready to frame
(will fit an 8x10 Frame)


Original Watercolor  Greeting Cards 
(will fit an 8x10 Frame)
For your Friend or Relative who has everything, buy them a nice original greeting card.
Give it to them with a frame to put it in.  Now they have a Gift 
from you as well as the nice card with you lovely words.

What a good idea!!


                            More Small 8 x 10 Matted Original Watercolor Paintings ready to frame
 



                  8 x 10 Matted Original Watercolor diptych Paintings ready to frame and hang



I have also been working on You Tube Videos.  I have about 5 "watercolor demos by Sally Browning Pearson". But I am far from being as professional as I would like.  





I have paintings showing in the Palm Room, Harbour Bay Plaza, Sewells Point, Stuart, Florida for the whole month of November. The Palm Room is open from Wednesdays to Saturdays Noon to 6 PM. 

I am there on Fridays from 3:00 to 6:00.


My latest two watercolors.  (Not demos)  These are framed out at 16 x 20




No comments: