Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

My newest Private Student at my home studio, Joan O’Malley is doing fantastic. Each week she brings in several paintings that she has practiced what she learned the week before. Take a look. She has no painting experience nor does she really know how to draw yet. That will come with a little time.

Joan beefed up the tree line on the horizon and upped the value of the red flowers in the foreground. 
This one I didn’t have her do anything to it

This one I told her to add a little more value to the flowers in the foreground.  She will do this at home 


This one she added value to the tree line in the distance and beefed up the red flowers in the foreground.

No comments: