Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Just a reminder, The 3rd Annual Martin County Open Studio Tour is just around the corner. Jan 19, 20 and 21st. I will be in my teaching studio, with 3 other artist, at the ARTISTS' NOOK, 45 SE Kindred St., Stuart, Fl. The Artists' Nook will only be open for the tour on the 19th and 20th. There is a class on the 21st. The other artist are Barbara Bucci, Rosiland Neilen, and Denise Justice.

"Tom, Dick and Harry" Mixed Media (watercolor and acrylic) 25.5 x 25.5
"Ravens" Mixed Media (watercolor and acrylic) 14.5 x 25.5

www.MCOST.org 
Over 30 Artists and 20 studios.   Biographies, art work image, videos and location maps.


I WILL ALSO HAVE A SIGN UP SHEET FOR ANOTHER POPULAR RICE PAPER BATIK CLASS





No comments: