Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Photos from my watercolor workshop, titled "CLOUDS AND WATER" for the Greenbrier Artist of Lewisburg, West Virginia. This was a 3 day workshop from October 1st thru October 3rd, 2018.

Below are the some of the paintings from the workshop. 
   I was very impressed with this group of artists because they all worked very hard.  
They did multiple paintings of each of the different techniques.
I showed them how to do big cumulus clouds with hard and soft edges, soft clouds, streaky skys, stormy skys, night skys and every other kind of sky.   Plus water reflections in still water and rough water, and ocean waves.

They all said that they enjoyed the workshop and learned lot.  
Of course I was very pleased.
What do you think of their paintings?

(I'm not going to name the students)





















Here are a few photos of some of the demos.  
There are too many to show them all.









No comments: