Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

SPECIAL OFFERING AT THE ARTIST NOOK IN STUART.

During the months of July and August, my students may bring in a friend (grandchildren & children also) for $20.  This includes a loaner palette and brushes.  The only thing they need to supply is their watercolor paper and photos of what they want to paint.  You can also put your tables together and share with them.

In my Summer Classes I am striving for more individual attention.  I will be doing mini demos as required from each student.  You may work on unfinished works and/or paint something new.

We still do a critique of your work at the beginning of the class.  This is usually what you have done in class, but it also may be something that you did at home.

Here is a Cat done by Tracy at Home!  Really nice Tracy.

No comments: