Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
To buy a painting email me at: sallyBpearson@gmail.com or call (772) 340-3728

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Watercolor Class at the Artist Nook in downtown Stuart. You can see my sketchbook where I have the photo for inspiration, the back and white value study and a color study. The students paint the same thing or something similar. I always encourage them the paint their own compositions. Next week we are going to do something fun, CELEBRATE FOOD. I wonder what everyone will choose to paint?

 Sally's Color Study
 Sketch book with inspiration photo and black and whitre value study
 Class Demo (not finished)

The students paintings:  We had 5 in class.  One painting was not finidhed and will be shown in next weeks post.








No comments: